The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan® is directed by the Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada, a not-for-profit organization. It's the country's leading benefit program for several reasons:
- Covers businesses with up to 50 employees, including one person firms, home businesses and farms.
- Open to all industries.
- Never targets an individual firm for a rate increase or cancellation.
- Offers a full range of benefits, including coverages normally reserved for 'big business'.
- Pools claims for price stability.
- 20,000 firms covered
You Can Sign On
If your year-round business has been operating for at least 6 months, you're eligible to apply. In firms with 3 or more people, everyone under age 65 is guaranteed coverage.
Wish you had group benefits? Request a Quote online, by email, or call us.
Contact: Donna-Marie Barilla
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Agent
E. J. Barilla & Associates Insurance Agencies Inc.
27 Thorold Road East, Unit 5
Welland, Ontario L3C 3T3
905 735-1464, Fax 905 735-8889
Toll free 1-877-735-1464
http://www.ejbarilla.com or http://www.buychambers.ca
Life insurance is the core benefit for all firms. Companies with 1-4 people must also choose a disability income benefit option, or health or dental options. All other benefits are yours to select, each offering a wide range of options:
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Basic or major dental orthodontics for firms with 10 or more people
- Health coverages including semi-private hospital, prescription drug, out-of-county, paramedics, vision care
- Employee Assistance Counselling
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Business overhead benefits
The benefits you choose are backed by outstanding services, including
- National toll-free lines for you and your employees.
- A complete administration guide and easy to use forms.
- Health and dental payments are typically on the way to you within 48 hours of the time we receive the claim.